Contact us for help
Our focus is doing all we can to help our clients achieve their mission and objectives.
Security Support & Consultation Services
Homeland Security Solutions, Inc. (HSSI) offers broad support in the security arena for Federal, State, local and commercial clients.
- Alarm monitoring
- Anti-terrorism/force protection
- Crime analysis
- Critical asset and infrastructure protection
- Electronic security system support
- Emergency dispatch center operations
- Law enforcement and security policy review and development
- Law enforcement records administration
- Mission assurance
- Security guards (armed – VADCJS 11-6592 and CA DBA Force Protection Solutions, BSIS License 16404), unarmed and boat operations
- Threat, risk, and vulnerability assessments
- Weapons policies, procedures, and operation
HSSI has a well-documented record of superior performance and customer satisfaction supported by experienced staff and mature processes.
- 100% of HSSI Program Managers are PMP® certified
- ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system
- A deep cadre of subject matter experts across diverse sectors (e.g., mission assurance, training, law enforcement, HR, policy, emergency management, and exercises, CIP, AT/FP, risk assessments)
- Excellent performance record for the transition of large, high-risk programs
Technology Development and Application
HSSI develops and applies proprietary technology, technical solutions, and unique partner capabilities; providing tailored solutions to meet specific customer challenges.
- Data Housing and Reports Tool (DHART) Law Enforcement Training Records Management Tool
- Accreditation Assessment Tool (AAT)
- Law Enforcement Safety Act (LEOSA) Credential Processing
- Access Control and Personnel Screening Solutions – Greenlight Secure Access for Government Agencies
- Facial Recognition Coupled with Biometric Imagery Access Control / Counter-Surveillance Solution
- Unmanned systems for cost-effective low-risk surveillance and response
- Day/Night Camera, sensors, and monitors
- High volume challenge and interdiction